Insight Title Company, LLC, is devoted to providing convenient and professional closing services to our community of home buyers, real estate agents, lenders, brokers, investors and attorneys. Our strong team of closing officers and attorneys has the knowledge and experience to overcome any obstacle that may arise during the closing process. The Company is currently seeking an ABSTRACTOR.
The primary responsibility of the ABSTRACTOR position is to perform title searches utilizing various websites and title search software. The successful candidate for this position will be innovative in approach to locating property information and will be responsible for making a determination on what does and does not affect the title to a property. This position operates in a fast-paced environment of tight deadlines and strict standards.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Searching deed and judgment records using various software and websites
- Updating title and judgment searches
- Obtaining copies of deeds and judgments as necessary
- Transmitting updates to appropriate parties (clients, closer, etc.)
Minimum requirements include:
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate appropriate initiative when making decisions
- Willingness to learn and apply knowledge in title law
- Excellent time-management, organizational and communication skills
- High school diploma plus 2+ years' general office experience required; bachelor's degree, abstracting experience or experience in related field (mortgage, real estate) strongly preferred.
Final candidates for this position will be required to pass pre-employment drug testing.
to post a reply: login
- or - register