We at Insight Title Company, LLC are devoted to providing convenient and professional closing services to our community of home buyers, real estate agents, lenders, brokers, investors and attorneys. Our strong team of closing officers and attorneys has the knowledge and experience to overcome any obstacle that may arise during the closing process. Our legal department is always available to provide support and legal consultation to our closing officers to any title issues involving trusts, judgments, probate, bankruptcy and foreclosures.
We offer a great work environment with a relaxed dress code and a culture driven by values; our Team is strong, talented and supportive.
We are currently seeking an ESCROW ACCOUNT MANAGER (CLOSER) to manage closing activities. The Escrow Account Manager is additionally responsible for managing the Closing Processor and has the authority to implement operating practices. The position requires the ability to make quick, intelligent decisions on matters that have significant financial impact on the company. This position will originate and develop business and maintain a base of referral sources. The individual chosen for this position must be able to diplomatically address and resolve any complaints or disputes that may arise during any part of the closing transaction and stay abreast of changes in the market, researching and developing pricing policies to capture new business.
This position operates in a fast-paced environment of tight deadlines and strict standards.
Minimum requirements include:
- 3+ years title industry experience, with previous experience as an Escrow Closer or Closing Processor
- Mathematical aptitude to perform calculations on interest, etc.
- Knowledge of legal documents, local escrow procedures and terminology, and basic sales and service techniques; must also have knowledge of the purpose of the title industry and related terminology
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate appropriate initiative when making decisions
- Associate degree required; Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
Final candidates for this position will be required to pass pre-employment drug screening.
to post a reply: login
- or - register